Inside the guesthouse
- Our holiday house is the perfect place for a relaxing holiday for groups up to 30 persons. From the house you enjoy a breathtaking and exceptionnal view on the lake of Butgenbach.
- Thanks to the 16 bedrooms and the 14 bathrooms the privacy of each member of the group is garanteed.
- A dining room with open fireplace next to the perfectly-appointed kitchen offers plenty of space.
- The kitchen is equipped with enough china, glasses, cutlery, two floor frigo, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, a coffee machine and 2 ovens.
- A TV room, a sauna, a jacuzzi, kickertable, billiardtable
- Teambuildings and incentives are possible
- At your arrival you will find a warmed up house and beds that are made up! Towels available on simple request.
- The tourist tax is charged separately and amounts to 1.5 euros per person as from 12 y/o per night (children under 12 years don’t pay any tourist tax)
- The indicative charge for energy consumption in cold periods is: 110€ per weekend.
Outside the holiday house
- In the garden you will enjoy the sweet evenings, the marvelous view on the lake and … a good BBQ! Just relax in the garden furniture and enjoy live.
- Bicycles and motorbikes can be housed in a lockable garage.
- For leisure outside, there is a petanque alley
- After a 700 meter walk you are on the shore of the lake
- The guesthouse is located in one of the most beautiful regions of Belgium at 620 meters altitude in the Belgian East Cantons near the border with Germany.
- The area is touristic and offers plenty possibilities for excursions and activities:
- High Fens for the nature lovers (the tallest nature reserve in Belgium)
- water sports
- cycling (Vennbahn, MTB, racebike, E-bikes)
- Castle of Reinhardstein