- Located at 620 meters altitude in the Belgian East Cantons near the border with Germany
- Area with water sports, skiing, hiking and cycling
- Catering service possible – Beds made up included
When I saw Seeblick for the first time, I immediately fell in love with it. A brand new lounge bar with panoramic view of Lake Bütgenbach, spacious hallways and rooms with individual shower and toilet in a very quiet area. In short, everything is there to make it a great time to spend with family, friends or colleagues.
- The guest house consists of two buildings, Building A and Building B, which are separated by a lounge with bar and fireplace.
- A dining room with open fireplace next to the perfectly-appointed kitchen offers plenty of space.
- The kitchen is equipped with enough china, glasses, cutlery, two floor Frigo, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, a coffee machine and 2 oven.
- Our guests have a TV room, a sauna, a solarium and a Jacuzzi.
- Bicycles and motorbikes can be housed in a lockable garage.
- For leisure, there is a petanque alley.